Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ambrosia Mentality

I am changing the name of the site to Ambrosia Mentality. This, I feel, would be a more appropriate name than Ed’s Place. Ambrosia: (classical mythology) the food and drink of the gods; mortals who ate it became immortal. Mentality: A habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.

Ambrosia Mentality, or AM for short, indicates “After midnight” or the morning. The morning is a new day and light from the sun. Everything seems to be clearer in the light of day. The understanding of a new day brings all things into view.

Ed’s place gave the site a persona more about me and not thought. The change will take place within the next few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I like the site name "Ed's Place," it sounds like home. "Ambrosia mentality" sounds like some kind of drug produced in the 70's.
I had a hard time finally getting to post on this site. I don't know what I did different today to finally get on.
I enjoy the ramblings of the essays, but think it could use a few pix.

8:02 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home