Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

A little House cleaning – 8/29/2004

As I said when I first started this site, I was going to try and put something new on it everyday (normally around midnight central time, USA). The essay I was going to put up for today is not ready; it needs a little more work. In order to not go back on my word, I have put a couple of my older essays up from last Feb. and Dec. This way I can, over time get most, if not all the older ones up and posted for you to look over once more.

This site is doing as well as I had expected, but not as well as I had hoped (in some ways). I know there are people viewing it from over the world and hoped anyone that had not been getting my essays before would have a comment or two to make about my work. This just does not seem to be the case. Maybe my articles are not as thought provoking as I envisioned. Maybe I just have not found the right subject matter yet. This in no way is going to make me stop. I feel strongly about many different things and will continue to write.

The comments I have gotten so far are from friends and family, thanks. You are my support group and one of the reasons I continue to write.

I am getting back in touch with the book I’m writing and will be splitting my writing time between the site and the book. Keeping in a writing mode may help to get the book finished in the just several months and ready for a family/friends view/edit. At that point I hope to have it go out to a publisher and be put in print.

As I have said many times, all comments are welcome, either good or bad. I want to know what people really think. After all, one of the reasons for the essays and articles is to provoke thought. It seems one of the major problems in this world is that people just don’t think for themselves.

Rise up and speak, all voices have something to say. Even if they are off key.

Ed Williams

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find most of you comments interesting and usually agree. Most people that agree set there shaking their head saying "yea". Only in disagreement do many speak up.

10:05 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home