Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Imaginings

I see the vibrant colors of the dark,
Hear the silence of the trees as they talk.

Feel the heat of moonlight on stain colored glass,
Feel the loneliness of company at long last.

Say the words that no one speaks,
Know the truth no one seeks.

Fly on wings of feathery lace,
Eat the dish no one tastes.

Swim the sea of desert sun,
See the sadness of no ones fun.

Know the things that can’t be taught,
Win the battle that can’t be fought.

The heat of night, the cold of day,
The side trek we bypassed along the way.

The taste of light, the smell of sound,
Feel the lies upon the ground.

All this life, imaginings.


©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home