Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Me? A bio?

I have been asked via e-mail to put more of a bio about myself on the site. I hesitate because this is a site devoted to ideas, not me. What do you think? Do you want to know a little more about me and maybe try and understand why I think the way I do? On this, I need feedback. Use the comments to let me know what you want. Do you want me to add an e-mail address just in case you don’t want your comments aired on the site?


Ed

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, it does not matter how or what made a person believe the way they do, just that they do. Reacting to the events in your life, varies with the individual. Therefore, to learn more about you, is to read the essays you write.

10:31 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home