Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Labor Day

This is just a note to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable labor day. This is the last great hurrah of summer, with cookouts, swimming and general outside partying. Make the best of it, the winter months will soon be here. Just think; we have many things to look forward to in the coming months. Cold wind, snow, turkey dinners, Election Day, football, ice, winter sports, family get-togethers, new TV shows, more parties and holidays, and much, much more. There are a lot of things to look forward to, so maybe this isn’t the end of anything, just a change of pace. Take care and I’ll be back next week with more things to tickle the mind.


Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home