Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Friday, October 01, 2004

The Debate

This is the only article by me you will see about the debates on this site. I do NOT watch them and try not to listen to the spin doctors after. Debates seem to me, to be little more than a show for the population. I do not want a politician to entertain me, I want them to serve and do the right thing in office. Sound bites and snapshots do not show what the person stands for or will do in office. Look at their public service record, times when they are at ease and their families. This is more telling than any debate or paid advertisement. Entertainment is an escape from reality; I want any person in office to have not only their feet, but their mind firmly planted in the realm of this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home