Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just a Thought

Yesterday, I set back and remembered. I thought of a man born on January 26 many years ago. That man meant a lot to me, we worked together on many projects. I loved him and what’s more I liked him. He was a great influence to me in my teen years. I hold many of his lessons with me today. His body died a few years ago, but I remember him always. His name was John (Jack) E. Williams. I miss him and always will, but I remember the good times and feel better.

I also remember a lady I never met. A woman who raised a son to be a good and honest man, who stands tall among others with he head held high. She raised that son to know the value of life, family and country. I miss the opportunity of meeting her before she passed last year, but I remember her and thank her for my son in law. Pam Silny.

January 26 is a day the world views as a day of giving and of passing. A day filled with great and the not so great. These are two of the great; though not known by the world. The few people who did know them are blessed; those who did not know them have a hole they know nothing about.


Ed Williams

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad

5:19 AM CST  
Blogger 2ligit said...

you still out there old man :)

11:51 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home