Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

House cleaning

For those of you who are wondering what has happened to me. There has been a lot going on and I just haven't had the time to write anything worth posting. I just upgraded my computer to an AMD 64 bit, 3200+. Windows XP didn't want to reinstall and I had to wipe the 250 gig hard drive. I thought I had backed everything up, only to find I was wrong. So I lost a month's worth of information and more in some files. So I hope to back up and running full steam by the 1st of June. The rest of this month is pretty filled up with family and travel.

ALL THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO REFUSE TO WAIT, BUT GO FOR IT.


Ed Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home