Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Tsunami

I am so very sorry to hear of the plight the people of Asia are having to go through, I morn with you. At this time we, in the United States, should not interfere. Though we also lost people, it is not our place to send you money we do not have. Our national budget is at the breaking point with the fight on terror. But you already know that as there are terrorists groups operating in your countries. Maybe this is a sign to show you just what should be done with people that kill innocent people and fight as cowards. Maybe the next time we have a major disaster, you will be able to lend a helping hand. Until then, don’t call us, we’ll call you. NOT!!!
We have been told too many times we stick our noses in where it is not needed. This is just one more of those times.

Thank you and good luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger august said...

?!

11:17 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home