Ed's Place (Ambrosia Mentality)

This is an easy place to view and comment on some of my work. All comments are welcome, Please let me know what you think. Intelligence is a must here, if no where else. If you wish to comment, yet do not want the world to see it, you can contact me at: edcat01@juno.com

Name:
Location: Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States

I’m just a very lucky, dirty old man with a wonderful wife. I have opinions on most everything, but will not force them on anyone other than family and friends. They have to suffer with me as no one else.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A new Month

Well, it is now the ninth month of the year. September is the month for the kids to go back to school (if they haven’t already), Labor Day (the last fling of summer) and the beginning of autumn. I have been lax in posting over the past few months and hope to do better soon. But there is no guarantee. I have been working on several essays and over the last few days have dug out an old one I never posted. I’m reworking it now, adding in events we all can relate to. I only wish I had gotten it out a year ago when I wrote it the first time. If I had, you would not think I was “jumping on the bandwagon”.

There are so many things I see which need to come to the light of day. Things people just let slide by and forget. Now that I am dealing with my hearing, a new computer and addictions, time management has to come to the forefront. Sleep is nice, but I really should not do it 10 – 14 hours a day. Now that I can’t afford to go anyplace, I have more time here to do what I should be doing to begin with, writing.

So here is to a new day and a future which is just as unknown now was it ever was. And thank you for reading and waiting for more. Whether you agree or disagree with what I write is not the point, only that you think about it. Thought is really the only thing which puts us above the beasts of the world. We can do without the thumb, but not thought! Without thought, the thumb is just another finger to twiddle.

Have a great day and the best tomorrow you can.

Ed Williams
©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home